The number of steps in your skincare routine will depend on your skin type, concerns, and the products you use. A typical skincare routine may include the following steps:
- Cleansing: This step involves using a gentle cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and other impurities from the surface of your skin.
- Toning: This step involves using a toner to remove any remaining impurities and balance the pH of your skin.
- Treating: This step involves using a treatment product, such as a serum or spot treatment, to target specific skin concerns.
- Moisturizing: This step involves using a moisturizer to hydrate and nourish your skin.
- Sun protection: This step involves applying a sunscreen to protect your skin from the damaging effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
However, not everyone needs to follow all of these steps in their skincare routine. For example, if you have oily skin, you may not need to moisturize as often, and if you have dry skin, you may need to use a richer moisturizer. It's important to tailor your skincare routine to your specific skin type and concerns.
Written by Clear, 24-01-2023